Our lifestyle reflects our body shape and health, and we are increasingly feeling the need to relax by escaping a weekend, taking a break, an outdoor walk, or subscribing to a gym. But what if we had an instant relaxation method at home?
The idea of having your own hot tub to relax in your own garden is a dream. What could be better than a quiet oasis right in your yard where you can hide from the world and feel pampered after a busy and stressful day?
What you need to keep in mind before deciding to buy a hot tub for your garden?
To make sure that your relaxation dream is perfect to the end, there are some aspects to be considered during the buying process:
- integration with the garden and the other exterior elements of your property
- The position of the hot tub must be chosen so that it ensures privacy by keeping away curious eyes, but also a nice view when you use it
- It must also be positioned in such a way as to benefit for the longest possible sun exposure
- Access from the house to the hot tub must be as easy as possible
- The hot tub can be covered or integrated in a gazebo for increased shelter and privacy
- The connection to water, sewage and electric installations must be ensured
In ground or above ground
According to hot tub retailers, hot tubs mounted above the ground are cheaper and easier to install and move around, but energy consumption is higher than in the case of their in ground counterparts. The in ground hot tubs cannot be moved, but they do not depreciate so easily and heat loss is also lower; however, the price is higher and excavation is required.
Hot tubs are produced in various shapes and sizes to meet customer expectations and requirements. In addition, you have a wide range of accessories allowing you to spend your free time as comfortable as possible.
A hydro massage system will offer you many benefits. The massage performed by water jets is delicate, but with a strong effect of relaxation of the entire body. Hydro massage also has health benefits:
- treats muscle, joint and bone pain
- improves circulation
- stimulates metabolism, helping to lose weight and maintain a healthy body weight
- stimulates good quality sleep
- helps eliminate the toxins in the skin and better oxygenates the tissues.
- removes the sensation of heavy legs as well as tension in the neck and back
If you think you have a place in your yard for one of these relaxation gems, the next step is to look for some models that you like and consider further aspects:
- capacity: the number of people who can enter simultaneously in the hot tub
- number of hydro massage nozzles
- hydro massage programs
- ambient lighting at night
- filtration systems
- audio system
- water heating system
- form and construction materials
Once you have chosen the model, it is important to identify, with the help of a specialist, the best place in your garden to install your hot tub and start enjoying it.